Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Bill Cosby - can someone get me a round tuit?

So what the heck is going on with Cosby?


Abstract: Expect it all to continue until just after Christmas

Astrologically, Cosby’s Venus in Gemini is being squared by Neptune in the sky in the sign Pisces. The last major time Cosby’s Venus was under difficult transit from an outer planet was in 1997 when Pluto in Sagittarius opposed his Venus and Cosby’s only son Ennis was murdered in LA while changing a tire [on a 600 SL Mercedes] on the side of the 405 Freeway..

Neptune’s current square of Cosby’s Venus will culminate about 24 December 2014. Until then expect increasing energy on “all this.”


I like the rectified Cosby chart by Isaac Starkman using a 03:14:04 birth time that puts Venus in the 12th house of sorrows and self-confinement. I had an intuitive hit, as yet uncorroborated astrologically or otherwise, that Ennis Cosby was not the only death to occur in Bill Cosby’s life in 1997 and that period of Pluto’s transit to his Venus. If I have time [if I get a round tuit] I’ll work on this more.

No comments:

Post a Comment